- Low center knobs for an effecient fast-rolling tire.
- High knob density to optimize efficiency.
- Deep lateral knobs provide excellent grip in corners.
- Light steering and tracking.
- Snakeskin pattern on sidewalls embelleshes the Cobra moniker.
- Designed for XC and XC Marathon on fast, dry terrain.
- A reference profile 6 times winner of the Transvesubienne.
- For mixed and rocky terrains.
- An incredible grip when front-mounted and a large rolling surface.
- A 2.25 section ideal for adhesion and comfort on long distances.
The profile of the Cobra has always fascinated the most informed practitioners: enhanced knobs in the centre and prominent laterals. Intriguing!
This clever mix allows an optimisation of ridability and performance. It will facilitate trajectory change thanks to an excellent lateral adhesion.
It has become the light directional tire par excellence that will put you at ease in all situations. On dry and wet terrain, its lightness and robustness as well as its adhesion will convince you.
Heavily used mounted at the front in XC and Marathon competitions.
The Cobra, well known in XC, is no less of a reference on extreme Marathon challenges.
It brings an enormous amount of confidence with its versatility and is a very performing tire with its rolling and supported profile.
Mounted in section 2.25 and associated to Hardskin reinforcement, you are ready to attack the most selective journeys with the certitude of going fast and far.
POSSIBLE COMBO with Python2.
Several XC world podium U23
"The Cobra at the front associated with the Python2 at the rear makes this mount a safe bet. On dry and wet terrain, they combine lightness, robustness and adhesion."
See all COBRA references below
|Dimensions||ETRTO||Use||Concept||Reinforcement||Compound||TT/TL||TPI||Beads||Colours||Weight (+/- 7%)||Reference|